Let's start by setting up MFA for your Sjerlok account. First you will need to contact our support department and ask them to activate MFA for your organisation. After this is done, follow the steps outlined below:
- Follow the one-time link in the email to reset your password.
- Enter a valid new password.
- You will need to download an authentication app on your mobile device, we recommend Google Authenticator (iOS or Android) or Microsoft Authenticator (iOS or Android).
- You will be prompted with a QR code, scan this code with the authenticator app.
- After scanning, enter the 6-digit code that is returned from the authenticator app.
- When you log in the Legentic Mohawk Portal, you will be prompted to enter this code. Please have your mobile device ready for log in.
Trouble shooting: If you are experiencing issues resetting your password, try deleting your internet browser history cache or use an incognito window.
Are you still facing difficulties logging in? Please contact us here at support. We are happy to help!
For some background information: What is Multi Factor Authentication or MFA and what the benefits are of enabling MFA for your account? MFA is an additional layer of security to gain access to the Mohawk data. This limits the chance of someone or something gaining access to the platform without your consent. This is done in a manner that over the username and password an additional authentication layer is added. This typically is in the form of an Authenticator App on your mobile phone or tablet. As example your password can be "leaked" but the change another person also has access to your mobile phone is real slim, according to Microsoft this limits 99.9% of attacks on accounts.